Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome

I've started a new little "Tab" on the blog. It's called "Beyond Food". I plan on sharing all of my thoughts, ramblings and life happenings on this tab. I'm doubtful it will be to exciting but hopefully it will be! It's actually an entirely separate blog but I've set it up so I don't even think you will hardly realize it. If you have problems let me know and I'll try to remedy them!

These posts won't be published on the main page so if you subscribe to my blog for the recipes the "Beyond Food" posts won't fill up your inbox! If you want to subscribe to the "Beyond Food" posts and let them fill your inbox you are more than welcome (actually it would be wonderful!), but I just wanted to give people the option. If you want to follow by email go to the right hand side of the page and enter your email address. You can also follow on Goggle Friend Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment