Friday, November 11, 2011

News!


Today's the day, I've been waiting to say...We're expecting a baby...Due in may!

 Have you noticed the lack of posts lately? I've had a good reason :)

I've been battling a little naseous but it's gotten a lot better lately and I hope to get back to posting on a regular basis. I don't know if that will be the usual three times a week but I'll still try to share recipes with you as much as possible. After the baby comes I'll still post but I won't promise the frequency!

Thank you to all my followers! It's been an awesome experience starting this blog and I love hearing from each and every one of you. I'll try to post on the pregnancy to if you'd like this in the "Beyond Food" category.

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and the EDD is May 26th. On Monday I had my second doctor appointment and we got to hear the heartbeat of our little one. Amazing. Simply Amazing. I may have had a "moment" when we first heard the heartbeat. It was something between hyperventilating and giggling. My hubby just looked at me. I don't think he quite understood the thought of "Holy crap, it's real and there's something inside of me!" Men. Sometimes they just don't understand!

Can't wait for you all to "meet" the little on in May!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie - I came here to thank you for commenting at my blog today, but I need to say CONGRATS! to you over the news of this post. How exciting!! I will follow you and want to know about all this adventure to motherhood. Wonderful! Enjoy a blessed weekend as you count your many blessings. I SOO love the book Heaven is for Real too! =)

    ReplyDelete